Responsible for handling administrative duties for the Governor and Executive Tribal Administrator.
$16.00 - $20.00
Responsible for handling administrative duties for the Governor and Executive TribalAdministrator. Duties include: maintaining the Governor’s calendar, scheduling meetings, answering telephone calls, writing correspondence on behalf of the Governor and Executive Tribal Administrator. Take notes at Tribal Council meetings. Must possess excellent written and verbal skills. Keres speaker preferred.
• Maintain organization in office operations and procedures.
• Typing and writing correspondence – both through email and in traditional letter form.
• Answering phone calls and taking and relaying messages.
• Maintain schedules and appointments for Governors in conjunction with Tribal Administrators and Administrative Assistants.
• Establish and maintain effective communication throughout the organization.
• Reviews incoming documents to ensure completeness prior to Governor signatures.
• Assist Tribal Administrators and Administrative Assistants with any and all related work product.
• Maintain complete confidentiality of any and all tribal governmental activities.
• Record and transcribe Tribal Council meeting minutes.
• Attend to visitors, in waiting areas, in a kind and respectful manner.
• Other duties as assigned by the Governors and Tribal Administrators.
• An Associate’s Degree (AA) or equivalent from a 2 – year college or tech school; or 2-3 years related experience and/or training or an acceptable combination or both.
• Must have excellent communication skills – be able to articulate messages successfully.
• Must have command of the English language, grammar, spelling, punctuation, and vocabulary.
• Must have strong knowledge of the Keres language. Ability to transcribe and interpret Keres into English and vice versa.
• Excellent organizational and multi-tasking skills.
• Must pass a background, drug & alcohol test.
• Must pass a driver’s license check and maintain a valid NM driver’s license.
• Must maintain a high level of confidentiality.
• Must have the ability to meet schedules and timelines effectively.
• Must have patience and ability to follow directions.
• Must perform general secretarial skills with speed and accuracy. Must work efficiently.
• Must work cooperatively with others.
• Telephone skillsPueblo of San FelipeJob AnnouncementCreated 07/2020-Executive Administrative Assistant
• Verbal and written communication skills
• Ability to read and interpret documents such as employee handbook, any number of instructions, routine reports, etc.
• Ability to compose a letter or report in a professional manner.
• Ability to articulate information to one person or a group of people.
• Ability to maintain a high level of confidently.
• Listening skills
• Ability to take direction well.
• Organized and time managed skills.
• Customer service skills.
• Knowledge of Microsoft Office, Outlook, Excel, Word, PowerPoint, White Board.
• Problem solving skills.
Works in an office setting siting and or standing for long periods of time.