Responsible for providing clerical and account support to the Finance Department staff.
$10.50 - $11.50
Responsible for providing clerical and account support to the Finance Department staff. Maintains accounting documents files including but not limited to accounts payables, timesheets and journal entries.
• Maintains all files for the department including preparing binders and folders.
• Scan all accounts payable, grant awards and timesheets documents into the Accounting System, (MIP)
• Assist with Accounts Payables with updating inventory assets.
• Assist with front desk coverage when needed.
This position description in no way states or implies that these are the only duties performed by this employee. He or she will be required to follow any other instructions or to perform any other duties requested by his or her supervisor.
• Education: HS Diploma or equivalent preferred.
• Experience/Basic Knowledge: Computer Skills, Writing Skills, Customer Service Skills
• Required Licenses/Certifications: Prefer a valid driver’s license.
• Physical Requirements: Must have manual dexterity to enter and retrieve data from a computer. Ability to sit and stand for long periods. Bends and stoops regularly.
• Preferences: San Felipe Tribal Member and Veteran’s Preference.
• Ability to read, write and comprehend instructions, short correspondence and memos.
• Ability to communicate verbally and effectively.
• Computer knowledge including but not limited to Microsoft Work, Excel and PowerPoint.
• Must be flexible, organize and skilled to handle a fast pace environment.
• Ability to work with people and project with a positive attitude.
Works in office. Sits for long periods of time and types.